Privacy & Safety
In order to protect the privacy and security of our customers, we guarantee that our website is encrypted, our system is protected by Shopify, Shopify secure and PayPal are used to ensure the privacy and security of your shopping. Ensuring information security is our respect to our customers. We use a risk model during the transaction to avoid suspected fraudulent transactions, and we will not accept your order until it is confirmed that your payment information is legal and secure.
Many of the functional cookies are basic to how our sites and services work. The cookies we use for registration allow us to conduct our business online. Our sites and services, or parts of them, may not work properly without these cookies.
For the full technical explanation, read more about cookies used on our site. If you wish to remove these cookies, you can do so by following these instructions.
Changes to this policy
The Data Protection Act (the “Act”) has various provisions which ensure that any person who has access to your personal information must comply with strict rules.
The Act provides the following principles, which we follow at all times:
• We will process your data fairly and lawfully.
• We will obtain your data only for specified and lawful purposes, and shall not use it for any other purpose.
• We will ensure that personal data held shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is held.
• We will ensure that personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
• We will ensure that personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
• We will ensure that personal data shall be processed in accordance with your rights under the act.
• We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect any personal data from any destruction, damage or loss.
• We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection.